BECOME A QUICKEASY DISTRIBUTOR
Find out how to become a successful Business Consultant
QuickEasy is a leading Software Company developing and providing Management Information Systems and ERP systems to businesses in South Africa.
Due to our continued success and expansion into the South African market, we are currently seeking experienced printing industry professionals and independent business agents to deliver onsite and remote consultancy services to our growing customer base across South Africa.
When you become a QuickEasy distributor, you will market and sell QuickEasy Software subscriptions to new and existing clients.
You will also do onsite installations, support and training when needed.
- We’re big on easy – from CEO to newest recruit, we believe in keeping things simple, easy and easy to work with.
- We offer a great commission structure with high earning potential.
- We’re always innovating and developing new software that offers top solutions to your clients’ needs.
- We train our agents regularly so you’ll always sound knowledgeable and up-to-date.
- We work alongside you to support you to deliver great service and support.
- You have no geographical or industry sector limits. You may market and sell QuickEasy Software subscriptions anywhere in South Africa and the world.
- The length of your agreement with QuickEasy is set by you and is reviewed every year.
Important information you need to know
- You need to be a passionate salesperson. The goals we set for you are attainable and should make you want to reach for more!
- You need to want to replicate yourself. Finding, training and nurturing Sub-Agents will help you tremendously.
- We’re not just about one night stands with our customers – it’s important that you contact your existing clients at least once every six months to see if they are happy or need help.
- The successful applicant(s) should demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills, a great work ethic, high attention to detail and a flexible approach to the role. This position is field-based and will likely involve travel so owning a vehicle is essential. The applicant should be a South African citizen and be able to support themselves for the time they need to build up a regular monthly commission.
- This role is suitable for estimators, production managers and project managers looking for a change in direction, and offers real opportunities for running your own business, with your own hours, and at your own pace.
- Click here for top tips on how to become a successful BOS Business Agent.