Business and estimating software that adapts to you.
Integrated business software for your construction company
Why constructing companies use BOS.
QuickEasy BOS can be configured to match any transaction flow, no matter how simple or complicated it is.
- Installation is quick and easy.
- Our software can run on your local network or from a cloud server.
- Getting started is easy with no initial capital outlay required.
- Our cost effective subscription model makes it as affordable to a single-user home business as it is to a medium or large company
- Great helpdesk support means you always enjoy great service.
BOSEnterprise is the solution
Everything, from estimates to orders to production management to invoices to accounting, in one easy-to-use package.
Custom modules. Scaleable and flexible. For complex operations.
A powerhouse ERP for your business.
Incorporate every aspect of your business into one robust system.
No hidden costs, and no additional add-ons needed - BOS Enterprise gives you immediate access to every module from the first month!
Run your business with freedom.
Whatever your challenge,
BOS has the answer
Super simple. Seriously smart. Enviably efficient.
Challenge #1: Lost leads and poor CRM
We know that CRM and sales are at the heart of your business.
- Store unlimited customer information.
- Keep leads and customer data in one central source.
- Store all the customer information that is important to you - you decide what you want to see.
- Whether your reps come or go, you keep the data.
- Follow-up reminders mean hot leads never grow cold.
- Track and monitor sales rep activity.
- Send personalised mailshots to targeted customer groups.
Challenge #2: Estimates that cost you money
We know that you are in a bidding war.
- Reliable accuracy from estimates that are produced by the software.
- No human error or over / under quoting.
- Input the job spec and the system generates an accurate quote.
- BOS also gives you a bill of materials, list of services, quote description and a professional quote letter.
- The software is easy to use, and so reliable, you can upskill a more affordable resource to handle your estimating.
Challenge #3: No control over stock and inventory
We know that stock affects deadlines, prices and client satisfaction.
- Enjoy a constant helicopter view of your stock and inventory.
- Sales orders and purchase orders are on the same workflow.
- Minimise errors and loss.
- Replenishment levels are set by you.
- Inventory levels are automatically updated by daily transactions.
- No more forgotten orders or over / under ordering.
- Trace products back to production batch, including raw materials.
- Only items in stock are shown as inventory items.
- No more bloated inventory lists.
- Multiple supplier prices, production methods and warehouse locations.
- Manage your inventory on one system with ease.
Challenge #4: No visibility into staff productivity and WIP
Know what's going on and work better together.
- No more whiteboards, paper rosters or sticky note reminders.
- No more working in silos.
- Reduce owner-dependency.
- Improve communication.
- Planning board keeps everyone in the loop.
- Work in progress (WIP) tracked from start to finish.
- Customers can always have the latest status on their job, regardless of who they speak to.
- Always know what your team is doing.
- Time tracker measures team productivity and machine productivity.
- Improve estimating accuracy based on historical time tracking data.
- Optimise shifts and staff utilisation.
- Improve efficiency across all stations.
- No more missed deadlines: set follow-up reminders for all users.
Challenge #5: Managing overtime Vs downtime
Get a handle on overtime Vs downtime.
- Easily monitor machine loading and staff activity.
- Keep cost centres loaded with work.
- Planning board will ensure jobs are delivered on time.
- Reminders drive the job forward.
- Your team is always busy and your machines are productive.
Challenge #6: Only your accountant knows your financials
Crystal clear accounting that is easy to use.
- No jobs slip through the cracks.
- Growth as a percentage is automatically shown in the income statement.
- Year on year changes in net profit, cost of sales and expenses are shown in graph format.
- Compare yearly changes in assets, liabilities and equity with ease.
- Records are automatically updated by transactions.
- No duplicate entries in different formats.
- Work with one platform - no more working with systems that don't communicate with each other.
- Group, filter and drill-down with ease.
- Import directly from any bank.
Challenge #7: Business reports take days to complete
Business reporting in a few simple clicks.
- Instant access to staff information, customer records, supplier history and production data.
- View summaries of work done.
- Easy to use pivot tables.
- Easily export data.
- Highly efficient drill-down functionality from the report to live data.
- Integrated across the whole business.
- Instantly access every part of your business on one platform.
Challenge #8: You are terrified of the unknown
No more surprises.
- With QuickEasy BOS you always know how your business is doing.
- Do accurate forecasting, based on reports and trends.
- See clearly what the horizon could look like.
- Make decisions based on fact, and enjoy a good night's sleep!
In a nutshell
What you need to know.
BOS is the best solution for small to medium-sized companies
What you can expect from BOSEnterprise.
- Leads and sales
- Accurate estimates
- Stock control
- Order and job tracking
- Invoice and accounting
- Reports and MIS
Easy and friendly
- Easy to learn
- Easy to use
- Keep all your data
- Quick to install
- Helpdesk support
Grows with you
- Scales with ease
- One user or multi-user
- Fits any size business
- Minimal disruption
- Never have to purchase another ERP again
Makes you profitable
- Save on staff
- Save on purchases
- Reduce waste and loss
- Increase sales
- Affordably monthly subscriptions